Xamarin Names Lexicon Systems as Mobile Partner
Lexicon Systems was named a Xamarin Premier Consulting Partner for mobile application development. Using Xamarin product suite, Lexicon Systems provides a cross-platform solution for mobile development using Microsoft technologies. Built upon the open source Mono and MonoTouch for iPhone projects these technologies allow .NET developers to create mobile apps portable to Android, iOS, and Windows phones. Microsoft partnered with Xamarin in the Fall of 2013, a crucial backing for this direction. We offer guidance, training, and development using Xamarin, and assist businesses nationwide with their shift to mobile.
In partnership with Xamarin we are:
- guiding software shops in their adoption of mobile technologies
- developing apps for iOS, Android, and Windows Phone
- training on iOS and Android development
- guiding enterprises in their mobile strategy
Questions and inquiries: email@example.com.
Interested in mobile?
- The Internet of Things is taking our personal connectivity to a new level and at its core is wireless technology and mobile.
- Why the Mobile Trend Has Become a Paradigm Shift
- Building mobile software for all platforms: iOS, Android, and Windows Phone? These are slides from our recent talk at Microsoft on Cross-Platform Mobile Development in C#